We stood on the pier and watched as they embarked.
我们站在突码头上目送他们登船。
Please send your accounts for the period finishing with 10 October.
请把截止到十月十号的账目送来.
They looked after the train as it left the station.
他们目送火车出站.
I watched them go and plunked down on one of the small metal chairs.
我目送他们离去,然后一屁股坐在其中一把金属小椅子上。
Hung - chien stared after him in astonishment.
鸿 渐 惊异地目送着他.
Sam looked after Mr. Johnson with a sullen countenance.
塞姆闷闷不乐地目送着约翰逊先生.
With a sinking heart Alexandra saw Frank led away down the corridor.
亚历山德拉怀着沉重的心情目送富兰克被带着向长廊那头走去.
" He has to telephone,'said Mr. Wolfshiem, following him with his eyes. " Fine fellow, isn't he?
“ 他得去打电话, ” 沃尔夫山姆先生说, 一面目送他出去, “ 好人, 是不是?
Several officers followed him with their eyes, to see that he did not beg of anybody.
"人们回头目送着他,他那蹒跚的身影是如此的古怪.有几个警察一直用眼睛盯住他, 以便阻止他向人乞讨.
Miss Su's eyes followed him out, while she remained seated in the pavilion.
苏小姐目送他走了, 还坐在亭子里.
I watched them go and then went to check in my suitcases.
我目送他们离开然后去登记了我的旅行箱.
Please send you accounts for the period finishing with 31 March.
请将你们截止3月31日前的帐目送来.
She stood at the gate and looked after us.
她站在门口,目送我们离去.
She looked after the train as it left the station.
她目送着火车离开站台.
Grass by the roadside, watched you and knew nothing away.
在路旁草丛里, 目送你毫不知情地远去.