He became violent and abusive toward Ben's mother.
他对本的妈妈动起粗来。
The court will make its ruling on the case next week.
法庭下周将对本案件作出裁决。
I adjure you to tell the truth before this court.
我要求你对本庭说实话.
Forecasters are hedging their bets about the outcome of this Saturday's Louisiana governor's race.
预测家对本周六路易斯安那州州长竞选的结果骑墙观望,多手下注。
It must be understood that this concession is made without prejudice to any future decision of the committee.
必须明确,这次合作的让步对本委员会今后的决定不产生任何影响.
Getting this contract is crucial to the future of our company.
签订此项合同对本公司的前途至关重要.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
谢谢你对本公司感兴趣.
Any annex is the integral part of this contract.
对本合同一切附件均为本合同的有效组成部分.
Objective : To sum up the characteristics of X - ray and clinic for astragal putrescence.
目的总结距骨缺血坏死的临床 X 线特点,提高对本病的诊断水平.
We accept responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of this document.
我们对本文件所载资料之准确性承担责任.
Please read this manual carefully before using the controller.
为了操作人员对本设备最有效的安全使用,请详阅本手册.
You also leave your comments about our web site.
我们亦欢迎阁下对本网站的意见.
I appreciate his many contributions to the betterment of this division.
我谢谢他对本部门的改善做出许多的贡献.
Why are you interested in working with this firm?
你为什么对本公司工作感兴趣?
Objective : To study the causes of misdiagnosis and high - risk factors of gallbladder carcinoma.
目的探讨原发性胆囊癌的误诊原因及高危因素,加强对本病的早期诊断和防治.