But underneath the humour is an edge of bitterness.
但是幽默的背后却透着怨气。
Now, Tom, let the steam off and come to an agreement.
好了, 汤姆, 吐完了怨气达成协议吧.
I felt a sour hatefulness.
我感到一种刻毒的怨气.
They took out their resentments on each other.
他们互相发泄怨气.
He raised his hand to stop my words, looked at me with unforgettable reproach.
他举起手来不让我再讲下去, 怀着令人难忘的怨气看了我一眼.
Naturally the men were complaining, but I always preferred walking to fighting.
很自然士兵们怨气冲天, 但是我总是宁愿步行去打仗.
An undercurrent of resentment swept through the room.
一股怨气的暗流席卷整个房间.
Dont take your frustration out on me.
不要把怨气发泄在我身上.
He hooted his complaints to me.
他喊叫着向我撒怨气.
Bitter fans, however, had expected a trick.
怨气冲天的球迷们早就预料到这一招.
Resentments can emerge if one and always has money for larger, more meaningful purchases.
如果一方善于理财,总是有钱买更贵 、 更有意义的东西,那么另一方难免会心生怨气.
People who are tend to take their frustrations out on the person who answers the phone.
记住,你倾诉怨气的对象不一定是给你造成麻烦的人,而可能是给你解决问题的人.
So, she put one of the grievances the stomach, are spreading to farmers who Sicily.
于是, 她便把一肚子的怨气, 都撒到了西西里农人身上.
I'm almost sure that all the anger that you feel now will soon turn into love.
我几乎可以确定,你现在的怨气很快就会转为爱.
And it's easy for the experts to rhapsodize about gratitude. But merits to tempering your complaints.
让专家向你激昂顿挫地讲述感恩的重要性固然容易, 但要减少自己的怨气,最重要的还是自身的修炼.