A curtain acted as a divider between this class and another.
帘子作为分隔物将这间教室和另一间分开。
He pulled the drapes shut, locked the door behind him.
他把帘子拉严,转身把门锁好。
I peered through a tear in the van's curtains.
我通过篷车帘子的破洞窥视。
He peered through a chink in the curtains.
他透过帘子之间的缝隙偷看。
He went up to the curtains, and, drew them asunder.
他走到那些帘子面前, 就把帘拉开.
If you pull the curtain back, people will see in.
如果你把帘子拉开, 人们会往里看的.
When all the officers were seated, he pulled the green curtain.
等到全体军官就座, 他就拉上绿色的帘子.
We curtained off part of the room and put the crib there.
我们用帘子遮掉房间的一部分,把小人床放在那儿.
He hid behind the screen and overheard their conversation.
他躲在帘子后面,偷听到他们的谈话.
The nurse put a screen around his bed.
护士在他床四周挂上帘子.
You've only seen a peep through the curtain.
你还只是隔着帘子瞥见一眼罢了.
Plucking up courage , he walked towards it . Shiny new yellow mats hung over each door.
他大着胆往屋子那边走,屋门上都挂着草帘子,新挂上的,都黄黄的有些光泽.
" I'm not dead enough for you to pull down the shades -- though I might as well be.
" 我还没断气呢,用不着把帘子放下来 ---- 尽管这也快了.
The production of the PET elastomeric yarns is introduced in this paper.
介绍了子午轮胎帘子布用涤纶弹力纬纱(芯纱)的制造技术.
And would we mind drawing hers as we left?
另外我们走的时候能帮她拉上帘子 吗 ?