A delivery date is stipulated in the contract.
合同中规定了交货日期。
The goods will be delivered at noon tomorrow.
明天中午交货.
Lead times on new equipment orders can run as long as three years.
新设备订单的交货周期可长达3年。
Can you give me your guarantee that the goods will be delivered before Friday?
你能给我保证这批货在星期五之前交货 吗 ?
We'll pay you part of the sum now . The balance will be paid on delivery of the goods.
先付一部分, 差多少交货时找齐.
I'll take the goods tonight. Cash on delivery. "
今晚上交货,就是现账. ”
Please advise us whether the goods should be dispatched at once.
请通知我们是否要立即交货.
We'll effect delivery within two weeks after receipt of your order.
收到贵公司的定单后,敝公司将在两周内交货.
After we had been shipped for six weeks Rittenhouse called me.
我们不断交货有六个星期之后;里顿豪斯打电话给我.
I'll pay you a hundred dollars deposit and the remainder on delivery.
我将付你一百元定金,其余款项在交货时付讫.
But your L C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
但交货前30天,我们必须要收到你们的信用证.
Discrepancies might cause delay of shipment or refusal of payment.
异议会造成延迟交货或对方拒付.
Sulfur or sulfuric deliveries can be similarly measured.
硫黄和硫酸的交货量也可用类似方法测定.
We guarantee prompt delivery of goods.
我们保证立即交货.
I would guarantee delivery and quality.
我能够保证交货日期和质量.