All the boxes to be shipped were belted in green.
所有交运的箱子都用绿带标明.
I checked my baggage and left the station.
我把行李交运后就离开了车站.
Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check.
交运的行李应交付给行李票的持有者.
You know the cargo to is shipped in this month?
你知道本月份交运的货物 吗 ?
Would you please check if the shipment has been made?
请你检查一下,看是否已经交运了,好 吗 ?
I am so lucky, I've won the first prize.
我中了个头奖,可真是交运!
This consignment not up to the standard stipulated the contract.
交运货物与合同的标准规定不符.
Has that batch of goods been transported?
那批货物交运了 吗 ?
Have you checked all your luggage?
你的行李都交运了 吗 ?
I have these suitcases to check.
我这些行李要交运.
Was baggage rechecked and new tag issued?
行李是否在途中重新交运或更换行李牌?
China will this year be transported to the Australian side a pair of giant pandas.
中方将于今年年内向澳方交运一对大熊猫.
Most common size valves with manual, air or hydraulic actuators can be shipped from stock.
大部分带手动 、 空气或液压执行器的通用阀门可以从仓库交运.
Please check it at the check in counter and send your baggage to Oversized Baggage Counter.
请在值机柜台办理托运手续,再把行李送到超规行李柜台交运.
All other articles must be registered and weighed and are subject to excess baggage charges.
除上述物品外,其他物品应与交运行李一起过磅并按逾重行李的有关规定办理.