He listened to chattering maids as they passed by.
他留神听着从身边走过的姑娘们嘴里在闲扯着什么。
She only half-listened as Ella rambled on.
埃拉漫无边际地闲扯,她心不在焉地听着。
They chattered away happily for a while.
他们高兴地闲扯了一会儿。
They were chattering ( discursively on a variety of topics ) over their needlework.
她们一边做针线活一边 闲扯 个不停.
She could understand nothing but love - making and chatter.
她却只会谈情说爱,聊天闲扯,别的什么也不懂.
I sent him away because I was tired lf his idle chatter.
我把他迁走了,因为他那无聊的闲扯使我厌烦.
The villagers are prattling on about the village gossip.
村民们正在闲扯些村里的事.
We stood around and wagged out chins for almost two hours.
我们围站着,闲扯了近两个小时.
Don't hang around here and gab . Get yourself home, quick.
你别在这儿闲扯了, 快回家去吧.
Cut the cackle, James! It's time you talked more seriously.
别闲扯了, 詹姆士! 该是你谈正经事的时候了.
I'm tired of listening to that gas - bag.
对那个闲扯没完的人我可烦了.
His silly chatter would vex you.
他那无聊的闲扯会使你烦恼.
She prattles on about the village gossip.
她闲扯些村里的事.
The girl likes to relax in the sofa when the others are gossiping.
其他人闲扯时,那姑娘喜欢坐到沙发上轻松一下.
It can make you freeze, panic, chatter aimlessly, lose your train of thought or perspire profusely.
它会让你思维冻结 、 恐慌 、 漫无目的地闲扯、无法思考、紧张得满身大汗.