Don't be afraid to haggle: for the moment, it's a buyer's market.
别怕还价,现在是买方市场。
I appreciate your counter - offer, but find it too low.
谢谢你的还价, 但我觉得太低了.
I'll accept 350 for the car, or nearest offer.
我的汽车卖350英镑, 可还价.
I'll just have to haggle.
我得跟他还还价.
They listened to the bids, refused to lower their prices , hard - faced and cool.
她们听着顾客们的还价,摆出一副冷冰冰的不动声色的面孔, 拒绝减低她们的讨价.
I'll respond to your counter - offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元.
All right, Miss Wang. I accept your counter - offer.
好吧. 王小姐,我接受你的还价.
Can you tell me your counter offer?
你可以告诉我你们的还价 吗 ?
You are driving hard bargain. I can't accept your offer.
你还价还得太过分了, 我不能接受你提出的价钱.
Your counteroffer is not up to the present market level.
你的还价是不符合目前市场价格.
But in the consumer insists the counter - offer time, will become less crowded.
但是在消费者坚持还价的时候, 还是会松动.
Your counteroffer is not at all in keeping with the current rate.
你方还价不符合现行的价格水平.
Counteroffers unentertainable as market swinge other seller report withdraw.
还价不可接受,因市价上涨,据说其他卖方已退出.
In retail stores, the prices displayed are firm and generally not negotiable.
零售商品的标价通常是固定的,不可以还价.
We regret to note that you have turned down our counteroffer.
我们很遗憾,知道你方已拒绝了我方的还价.