He was found desperately trying to untangle several reels of film.
他被撞见拼命想要解开几盘缠在一起的胶卷。
They were caught in a clinch when their parents returned home unexpectedly.
父母突然回家,撞见他俩拥抱在一起。
We caught him eavesdropping outside the window.
我们撞见他正在窗外偷听。
I ran aross him yesterday.
我昨天碰巧撞见了他.
The couple leapt apart when she walked in on them and later came downstairs looking sheepish.
她走进屋时撞见这对情侣,搞得两人赶紧分开,后来又面带窘色地走下楼来。
If you are caught bullying his brother, that's your funeral.
如果你被撞见欺侮他弟弟, 那你可要倒霉了.
I meet or discover by chance that they are stolening my apple.
我撞见他们在偷我的苹果.
We returned early and surprised the burglars searching through the cupboards.
我们回来得早,没想到正撞见有贼正在偷柜橱里的东西.
He was overseen stealing the letters.
他被人撞见在偷信件.
The police caught him stealing a car.
他正在偷汽车时被警察撞见.
Then, fearful of meeting any strange men, they hurried back into the compound.
大家似乎还有点留恋不舍, 但是同时又害怕撞见别的男人, 便匆匆地走进公馆去.
Get out! It's too early in the morning to look on the devil.
滚出去! 大清早就撞见魔鬼了.
I walked up one road , down another , expecting to stumble on something recognizable.
我东投西奔, 指望撞见认得的东西.
I bumped into my old flame in the shopping mall yesterday.
我昨天在商店里撞见了我以前的恋人.
Those runaway dogs might soon run into a few more people.
奔跑的爱犬在一路狂奔的途中或将很快撞见更多的来者.