He turned his back on them and stomped off up the hill.
他转身不理他们,噔噔噔地爬上了山。
On first acquaintance she is cool and slightly distant.
初次相见时她表现冷淡并有点爱搭不理。
Sue and Tony had a bust-up and aren't speaking to each other.
休和托尼大吵了一架,现在谁也不理谁。
She's been deliberately ignoring him all day.
她故意整天都不理他。
She sat at her desk and studiously ignored me.
她坐在桌边,故意对我不理不睬.
Once he got rich, he flung aside his old friends.
他一发财, 就不理他的老朋友了.
I went to him for help, but he treated me coldly.
我去求他帮忙, 他却待理不理.
I don't pay attention to such gossip.
我才不理那些闲话呢.
Don't ignore him; help him.
别不理他, 要帮助他.
When I tried to talk to her about it she just brushed me off.
当我试图和她谈这件事时,她就是不理我。
She was pretty unforthcoming. Made Sally wait till she'd cooked Selby's lunch, if you please.
她爱搭不理地把萨莉晾在一边,直到她为塞尔比做好午饭,你说怪不怪。
She's still ticked off at him for brushing her off and going out with you instead.
他对她不理不睬,反倒和你一块儿出去,为此她还在生他的气呢。
When Wang Ping asked Zhang Ying for a date, she gave him the cold shoulder.
王平请张英跟他定约会时, 她爱搭不理.
His eyes puffy from crying, Ah Ch'ou stood by ignoring everyone.
阿丑哭肿了眼, 人也不理.
" I'm having nothing more to do with Chao Po - tao , the scoundrel!
“ 赵伯韬 这混蛋!我不理他!