I completely lost it. I went mad, berserk.
我火冒三丈,发了疯似的。
My mum'll have hysterics when she sees the colour of my hair.
妈妈看到我头发染成这种颜色会火冒三丈的.
Her anger blazed up when she was told what he wanted.
当别人告诉她他想要什么时,她火冒三丈.
When he spoke in that innocent way, I saw red and struck him.
他说话那样不懂事, 当时我气得火冒三丈,动手揍了他.
When she saw the damage to her car, she went right up in the air.
当她看到自己的汽车被损坏时, 她立即火冒三丈.
Pomona jumped up, furious, and ordered him out of the orchard.
波蒙娜一下跳了起来, 火冒三丈, 命令他离开果园.
You're just mad at me because I don't want to go.
因为我不想去,你就对我火冒三丈。
He was affable at one moment, choleric the next.
他一会儿还和蔼可亲,可一转眼就火冒三丈。
She is more than irritated now, don't stir the coals!
她现在已火冒三丈了, 别再火上加油了!
When her brand new TV wouldn't work , it burned her up.
当她的新电视机出故障时, 她气得火冒三丈.
She would become quite irritated if people complicated the issue with grey.
谁要是似是而非,模棱两可,她就会火冒三丈.
Perhaps that is why the tardiness of my in - laws rankles me so.
大概就是因为这个缘故,每次我的亲戚迟到,总惹得我火冒三丈.
It infuriated me to read that he had been indicated.
读到他被控告的消息我火冒三丈.
You madden me when you talk of the Diamond!
您一提起宝石,我就火冒三丈!
One might be outraged by his callous selfisness.
他的冷酷,自私能叫人气得火冒三丈.