This has been so nice, so terribly kind of you.
您这么做真是太好心,太令我们感激不尽了。
I'd appreciate some feedback on my work.
如果有人对我的工作提出意见我将感激不尽。
We would appreciate confirmation of your refusal of our invitation to take part.
若您确认拒绝我们的邀请不能参加,我们将感激不尽。
You have been so kind to us that we shall always feel we are deeply in your debt.
你待我们太好了,我们将永远感激不尽.
Overwhelmed with gratitude, Hung - chien said, " Thank you, thank you. "
鸿 渐 感激不尽道: “ 谢谢你, 谢谢你 —— ”
We feel really beholden to them for what they've done.
对他们所做的一切,我们真是感激不尽。
We take what we get and are thankful it's no worse than it is. "
我们应当随遇而安,只要不每况愈下就感激不尽了.
When a domestic performed an errand for honest Laura, she was always thankful and pleased.
每逢仆人为正直的露拉小姐办了一件事, 她总是感激不尽,十分愉快.
I could not find, seek a bit heroes pointing, brother grateful!
我找不到, 求个位大侠指点, 小弟感激不尽!
She'll always be indebted to you for what you've done.
对你所做的事,她感激不尽.
Your prompt attention to this would be greatly appreciated.
贵公司若能迅速办理则感激不尽.
I really appreciate all that you have done for me.
你们为我做了这么多事情,我感激不尽.
I'd be glad if you would go away ! ie Go away!
你要是能走开,我感激不尽.
It quiet sag . For today decline tkos just the same.
由于市场冷清,故今天婉拒贵方报价,但仍感激不尽.
I can never thank you enough for saving my job.
您救了我的工作,我永远感激不尽.