He explains this regulation to me word for word.
他逐字逐句地替我解释这项条例.
He translated the passage literally.
他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字.
Don't translate word for word , sentence for sentence.
不要逐字逐句地翻译.
If the last copy were gone, we could reproduce it almost word for word.
即使最后一本也给抄走了, 我们也能几乎逐字逐句地再印行.
Dobrynin, subdued, said he would report this to his leaders as a " direct quotation ".
多勃雷宁态度缓和地说,他将把我的话 “ 逐字逐句 ” 地向他的领导人汇报.
Any material copied word - for - word is supposed to appear inside quotation marks.
任何 逐字逐句 复制的材料应该要打上引号.
The newspaper printed his speech more or less word for word.
报纸几乎逐字逐句地刊登了他的讲话.
I learn the passage by heart and can recite it word - for - word .
我很用心得学这段话,都可以 逐字逐句 的背下来了.
We say so even as atBoston's supremely's perpetually underrated Joe Johnson.
什么叫“乔约翰逊说他永远被低估啊”,没错是不必逐字逐句的严格对照, 但是 这么发挥根本是改了意思了啊.
Dobrynin, subdued, said he would report this to his leaders adirect quotation.
多勃雷宁态度缓和地说,他将把这的情况“逐字逐句”地向他的领导人汇报.
This report was read off word for word from the minute book.
这篇报告是从记录本中逐字逐句抄录下来的.
They voted on words.
他们逐字逐句表决.
He repeated her remarks verbatim.
他逐字逐句地把她的话重复了一遍.
He told me what happened, word for word.
他逐字逐句地把发生的事情讲给我听.
I will read the novel word for word.
我要逐字逐句地读这篇小说.