Stop waiting for things to happen. Make them happen.
不要坐等事情发生。要创造条件让它们发生。
Are we going to sit back and do nothing until the cranes arrive?
莫非说起重机不到,大家就坐等不成?
Start living life here and now instead of waiting for that mythical day when you'll be slim.
就在此时此地开始积极地生活,而不要坐等你想像中变苗条的那一天.
Now they are sitting there waiting for a " retracement . "
现在,他们 坐等 回调.
If you wait for luck up, life becomes very boring.
如果你坐等运气降临, 那生活也太没趣了.
I am content sitting on the sidelines and waiting.
我心甘情愿作为旁观者坐等.
Just sit tight and wait for the official announcement.
看来我们只有坐等官方的消息发布了.
When television first appeared, you had to sit through commercials.
刚有电视那会儿, 你得坐等广告播完.
We must take actions rather than sit idly by.
要行动,而不能坐等.
NOD is not the army that should wait for tech up andaround waiting be attacked.
Nod不应该是那种坐等科学技术守株待兔类型的军队.
Now Linda has her own key, we don't have to sit up for her any more.
现在琳达已有钥匙了, 我们用不着再坐等她回家了.
A man generally gives a lot and then sits back to receive what he has given.
男人通常给与很多,然后坐等回收.
It is a battle to be fought and not a feeling to be awaited.
这是一场需要奋争的战斗,而不是一种坐等的感觉.
Yet if the market is strong, why shouldn't owners wait?
然而,倘若市场表现强劲, 卖家为何不该坐等 呢 ?
There seemed nothing to be done but to bow to the storm till it passed over.
看来除了坐等暴风雨过去,我们什么事也干不了.