I gave him a good dressing-down.
我痛骂了他一顿。
He walked into us all when we least expected it.
我们一点儿也没想到他竟把我们大家痛骂了一顿.
The captain blackguarded the war and the people who started it.
上尉痛骂战争和那些发动战争的人们.
He greeted me with a stream of abuse.
他迎面对我一顿痛骂.
Do you think I'm just going to bawl you out and that'll be an end of it?
你觉得我把你痛骂一顿就完事了?
The last priest bawled hell out of me about you.
上次我忏悔的神父就因你的缘故把我痛骂了一顿.
The scorching torrent was enough to wither the face of the corpse.
这一阵激流似的痛骂,大可以使死人面上失色.
When Cowperwood returned she snarled at him without vouchsafing an explanation.
等柯柏乌回来的时候,她不由分说地就向他痛骂起来.
When John failed in three courses, his father got after him.
约翰三科不及格, 因而被他老爹痛骂了一顿.
He heaped reproaches on his son.
他把儿子痛骂一顿.
In Green's invective there is the starveling author's jealousy of the prosperous actor.
格林的痛骂声里包含潦倒作家对发迹演员的嫉妒.
He burnt them up when he found out what they had done.
他发现了他们干的事,就痛骂了他们一顿.
That girl gave them the rough edge of her tongue.
那姑娘把他们痛骂了一顿.
I let her have her say, and then I laid into her.
我让她把话说完, 然后就把她痛骂一顿.
John raved against his closest friends, accusing them of unimaginable crimes.
约翰痛骂他的密友们, 指责他们犯了难以想象的罪行.