I felt so self-conscious under Luke's mother's intense gaze.
在卢克母亲审视的目光下,我感到极不自在。
It was time for a re-examina-tion of the situation.
该重新审视一下局势了。
We may reexamine our goals or our methods for attaining our goals.
我们可能会重新审视我们的目标或我们实现目标的方法。
Looking back helps insofar as it helps you learn from your mistakes.
审视过去的作用是能帮你从错误中吸取教训。
I need to examine all possible contingencies.
我需要审视一切可能出现的情况。
I was stimulated to examine my deepest thoughts.
我深受启发,开始审视自己内心深处的想法。
He carefully inspected his hand.
他仔细地审视着自己手中的牌。
He cast a professional economist's eyes on the problem.
他以经济学行家的眼光审视这个问题.
She was at the table by the window, examining the camellia.
她在窗前的桌子旁审视着山茶花.
She scanned his face to see if he was telling the truth.
她审视着他的脸,看他讲的是否是真话.
He cast a professional economist's eye on the problem.
他以专业经济学家的眼光审视这个问题.
I was forty, the age when people take stock and change their lives.
我已年届不惑,到了该全面审视自己并改变生活的年龄了。
The country's fixation on the war may delay a serious examination of domestic needs.
该国对这场战争的执迷可能会令其不能及时认真地审视国内需求。
I have also begun to reassess my own feelings about being a woman.
我也开始重新审视自己对身为女性的感受。
It was necessary to step back from the project and look at it as a whole.
有必要退一步,全面地审视一下该项目。