It's improper to drop in on him so casually.
这样冒冒失失去找他可不好.
Don't plunge head first into another person's room.
别冒冒失失地撞进别人的房间.
It will become you best to show no haste to take offence.
你顶好不要冒冒失失地发脾气.
Don't cut in so rudely while he is doing it well.
他干得好好的,你不要冒冒失失地横插一杠子.
The Bocchicchios had been rash enough to resort to force against this unlimited power.
面对这种无法无天的暴政,卜启丘家族竟然冒冒失失地开展起武装斗争了.
But he was not for a single instant the dupe of her blundering alacrity.
但是他一刻也不会上当去相信她这种冒冒失失的殷勤.
He bulled into a job that he had never done before.
他冒冒失失地参加了一项他从未做过的工作.
Not obtrusive, go up pertly courtship, you can refuse for certain.
不要莽撞, 冒冒失失上去求爱, 你肯定会遭拒绝.
The boy stepped into puddles with heedless haste.
那男孩匆匆忙忙,结果冒冒失失地踏进水坑.
He often rushes into other's home abruptly.
他经常冒冒失失地闯进人家的家里.
Only just giddy , and harum - scarum, you know.
有点浮躁冒冒失失的.
Ladies don't go calling on gentleman unannounced.
女士们不会冒冒失失的拜访绅士.
You're not fresh like all the other fellows.
你不象人家小伙子那么冒冒失失的.
Next time you call, knock at the door. Don't plunge head first into another person's room.
你下次来访要先敲门, 别冒冒失失地撞进别人的房间.
Undertake not to teach your equal in the art himself professes; It'savors of arrogancy.
对于与你身份相当的人,在他所从事的艺术领域,千万别冒冒失失充当对方的导师, 否则会有傲慢之嫌.