The management group's decision still boggled his mind.
管理层的决定仍让他丈二和尚摸不着头脑。
Being new here, I'm very much in the dark myself!
我刚来, 真是丈二和尚摸不着头脑!
I won't explain how this works now — it might muddle you up.
我现在先不讲解工作原理─那样会使你摸不着头脑的.
The roads here are quite a maze, criss-crossing one another in a fashion that at times defies logic.
这里的道路如迷宫般纵横交错,有时让人摸不着头脑。
With so many reports to mislead one, it is hard to say at whose door the responsibility should be laid.
报告多得摸不着头绪, 很难说责任该由谁负.
You can't see ideas especially such highly ethereal ones as mine.
概念这玩意儿是看不见摸不着的,何况我这个概念更加虚无飘渺.
I can't make head ( n ) or tail of these instructions.
我对这说明书摸不着头脑.
Owen was puzzled by the old man's angry mood.
奥文被老头儿愤怒的心情弄得摸不着头脑.
I couldn't make head or tail of it.
我还一点儿摸不着头尾呢.
I am quite bewildered by all this.
我听了有些摸不着头脑.
I like him, but it's neither heads nor tails I can make of most he says.
我喜欢他, 可是对于他所说的那些东西,我几乎全都摸不着头脑.
She hashed all the information she had been given, to the confusion of every one.
她把提供给她的资料弄得乱七八糟, 使大家摸不着头脑.
He'd puzzled over the figures for hours without making head or tail of them.
这些数字他苦苦算了好几个钟头,还是摸不着头脑.
I'm afraid we were both a bit out of our depth.
恐怕我们两人都有些摸不着头脑.
Confidence is an invisible power which and hands, but really powerful.
自信是一种力量,它看不见,摸不着, 但却力量巨大.