She even disgraces the name of Linton.
她甚至都玷辱了林敦的名声.
This matter dishonoured the family.
这件事玷辱了这个家庭.
Don't disgrace the family name.
勿玷辱家的名声.
He won't want to disgrace the family.
他决不肯玷辱家声的.
I cannot understand how anyone can wish to shame the person he loves.
我搞不懂怎么会有人想让他所爱的人蒙羞玷辱的.
As for me, where could I get rid of my reproach?
撒下13:13你玷辱了我 、 我何以掩盖我的羞耻 呢 .
And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go?
你玷辱了我, 我何以掩盖我的羞耻 呢 .
A mark of disgrace or dishonor ; a reproach or slur.
耻辱不名誉之痕迹;玷辱; 污点.
Do not disgrace the family name.
不可玷辱家门.
And where will I carry my shame?
13你玷辱了我,我要将我的羞耻带往那里去 呢 ?
Rom .2:23 You who boast in the law, do you by transgression of the law dishonor God?
罗二23你指著律法夸口,自己却犯律法玷辱神 么 ?
This has been Absalom's expressed intention ever since the day Amnon raped his sister Tamar.
自从暗嫩玷辱押沙龙妹子他玛的那日,押沙龙就定意杀暗嫩了.
He shall not defile himself , as a leader among his people , so as to profane himself.
4祭司既在民中为首领,就不可从俗玷辱自己.
You who boast in the law, do you by transgression of the law dishonor God?
23你指着律法夸口,自己却犯律法玷辱神 么 ?
You who boast in the Law, through your breaking the Law, do you dishonor God?
罗2:23你指著律法夸口 、 自己倒犯律法 、 玷辱神 麽 .