- Conveniently, he had developed amnesia about that part of his life. - 他得了健忘症,记不起那一段生活了,倒也省心了。 
- I have nothing to worry about in this life. - 我这一生都很省心. 
- We're better off to get her out of our hair. - 把她打发走不找我们的麻烦,我们也可以省心一点. 
- They must be light - hearted than we. - 他们肯定比咱们省心. 
- Advantages : a relatively worry - saving effort, the right to select clearer. - 优势: 相对省时省力省心, 责权比较清晰. 
- Don't need to thank me, Lilly wasn't any bother. - 不用谢我, 莉莉挺让人省心的. 
- Or the prestige good developer, can be free from worry truly oneself. - 或者信誉较好的开发商, 才能真正让自己省心. 
- Hiring a nanny has saved me a lot of worry. - 雇了个保姆,我省心多了. 
- Save worry , Save power, Save money, Save time! - 为您省心 、 省力 、 省钱 、 省时是我们的不懈追求! 
- That would inoculate the new owners from ridicule a cathartic demolition for the Country Club set. - 这样,新主人就可以免遭奚落,乡村俱乐部也可以省心. 
- A great load was taken off my shoulders when the children went away on holiday. - 孩子们外出度假,我就大为省心了. 
- To support the electrical power for power and great save time, worry, safe operation. - 以电机为配套动力,功率大,省时 、 省心 、 操作安全. 
- Meanwhile, train travel can involve a series of minor but very palpable frustrations. - 另一方面, 铁路旅行也会带来一连串的失望,虽然细碎,却一点也不省心. 
- Save money, save time, worry, we are of you in China's best partner! - 省钱 、 省时 、 省心, 我们是你们在中国的最佳合作伙伴! 
- During the rental period NICHIYUshall be responsible for FMS ( Full maintenance service ) of the Truck. - 租期内由力至优负责租赁叉车的全面保养服务,让客户 省心 、放心.