He'd phoned Laura to see if she was better.
他打电话给劳拉看她是不是好些了。
They looked as if they hadn't washed in days.
他们看起来好像已经有好些天没洗澡了。
She felt better and the psychiatrist took her off drug therapy.
她感觉好些了,那位精神科医生让她停止了药物治疗。
That's better. I was suffocating in that cell of a room.
这样好些了,我刚才在那个小房间里快闷死了。
These books must be very old.
这些书肯定有好些年头了。
I spent days agonizing over whether to take the job or not.
我用了好些天苦苦思考是否接受这个工作。
We'll discuss this when you're in a better frame of mind.
你心情好些时我们再讨论这件事。
We always play better when we are not being recorded—but that's Sod's Law, isn't it?
我们总是不录音的时候演奏得好些—不过这也是常理,越该做好的时候越做不好,是不是?
Never mind, next time I'm sure you can do better.
不要紧, 我相信你下一次一定能做得好些的.
The doctor will not permit mother up until her leg is better.
在母亲的腿好些之前,医生不允许她起床.
I spent days agonising over whether to take the job or not.
我用了好些天苦苦思考是否接受这份工作.
After he felt better, he searched for work at the various mills.
他感到好些后, 就在各工厂找工作.
Whenever it rains, a lot of water accumulates in the low - lying land .
一下雨, 洼地 里就存了好些水.
Please move the desk a few inches to get better light.
请把桌子移动一下,这样光线会好些.
A number of houses were burnt down in the fire.
在火灾中,好些房子给烧毁了.