He entered the hallway and stood uncertainly.
他走进门厅,犹疑地停了下来。
I choose rather to hesitate my opinion than to assert it roundly.
我宁可犹疑地表示我的意见而不愿直率地断言这件事.
" There's another little thing, " he said uncertainly, and hesitated.
“ 另外还有一件小事. ” 他含混地说, 然后犹疑了一会.
It was symptomatic of the prevalent mood of hesitation.
这典型地表明了普遍存在的那种犹疑不决的情绪.
She hesitated. " Well, I've had a very bad time, Nick, and I'm pretty cynical about everything. "
她犹疑了一下, “ 哎, 我可真够受的, 尼克, 所以我把一切都差不多看透了. ”
Gatsby hesitated, then added coolly : " He's the man who fixed the World's Series back in 1919. "
盖茨比犹疑了一下, 然后若无其事地补充道, “ 他就是一九一九年那年非法操纵世界棒球联赛的那个人. ”
Supervisors should realize that the average employee hesitates to submit ideas because of fear of ridicule.
主管人员应体谅一般的职工由于害怕嘲笑而对提供建议持犹疑不决的态度.
Taking the hand of his friend, who still was reluctant and doubtful.
朋友还是犹疑着很不情愿,他抓住朋友的手.
Do as I tell you without any hesitation.
不要犹疑,就照我的话去做.
The woman that deliberates [ who hesitates ] is lost.
[ 谚 ] 犹疑不决的女子必然吃亏.
Men are also much less hesitant about having sex with someone they hardly know.
男人在与他们压根儿不认识的人发生性关系时也绝少会犹疑.
When some one asks for help , helping them immediately any hesitation if you are able to.
在遇到别人有求于己的时候, 能帮忙就立刻著手不要犹疑.
It's the'hallowed'part of them, I suppose, that is swaying my thinking.
我想, 是 “ 神圣的 ” 那部分词语使我犹疑不定.
Will this joint interview make up minds among the vast throng of undecideds? ( William Safire )
这次联合会见是否能让广大犹疑不定的选民作出决定 呢 ? ( 威廉萨菲尔 )
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
我也不能再犹疑着,欲去还留.