The urn was unearthed entire.
这只瓮出土完整无缺.
He liked to have the stemware gleaming and perfect.
他喜欢上高脚餐具锃亮锃亮的而且完整无缺.
" You must be, Mr. Carton, if the tale of fifty - two is to be right.
“ 若要五十二个人的故事完整无缺,你确实得守信用, 卡尔顿先生.
You'll be happy to know Hunter and I are both okay too.
你应该很高兴我和Hunter都完整无缺才是.
The Sui and Tang Dynasties united China and achieved national integration.
隋唐两代王朝统一了天下,真是金瓯无缺.
Though many things inside me are not purely perfect.
虽然许多事在我心里面不是完全的完整无缺.
We must pass traditional mathematical knowledge on to our heirs intact.
我们一定要把传统的数学知识,完整无缺地传递给我们的后代.
The Universe may be complete as a whole, but incomplete in details.
宇宙整体而言完整无缺, 但其细节却不完整.
We are well provided with food and clothing.
我们衣食无缺.
Your work is altogether perfect.
你的工作做得完满无缺.
I Am All that I Am.
我是圆满无缺的.
Her ability to master masculine energy remains intact.
她征服男性能量的能量仍然完整无缺.
How's It'stayed so perfect?
它怎么才保存得如此完整无缺的 呢 ?
Packed imply Cartons, Lined with Kraft Paper and Bound with Four Plastic Belts Externally. Packing Sound.
双层纸箱装,外扎四道分子化合物塑料腰带,内裹牛雨伞纸, 包装无缺.
Each branch could be thought of as an intact subroutine of logic made of smaller branches.
每根树枝都可以被看作是由更小的分枝构成的完整无缺的逻辑子程序.