She had shared responsibility for her brother since girlhood.
她还是个小姑娘的时候就分担起照顾弟弟的责任。
Both partners shared childcare.
这对伴侣分担照看孩子的责任。
How much do men share housework and the care of the children?
男人分担多少家务和照看小孩的工作?
He joined with us in the expenses of the trip.
他和我们一起分担旅行费用.
They shared the work of the house with equity.
他们公平地分担家务.
All expenses are to be equally divided between you and I.
一切费用由我和你平均分担.
We'll split the cost and profits among all of us.
我们大家一起分担费用、分享利润.
You need someone to take the pressure off and help you get back on your feet.
你需要有人为你分担压力,帮你恢复元气。
Many more firms are participating in the growth of demand on the world markets.
更多的公司分担了世界市场需求的增长.
You can find out whether they are prepared to share the cost of the flowers with you.
你可以弄清楚他们是否愿意和你一起分担买花的费用。
We do not only meet to share each other's burdens, but also to partake in each other's joys.
我们相聚不仅分担彼此的负担, 而且分享彼此的快乐.
The financial burden will be more evenly shared.
财政负担将被更加平均地分担。
Some companies want to share capital outlay and " know - how ".
有几家公司愿分担投资和分享 “ 技术 ”.
Let me stand in with you if it's expensive.
如果贵的话,就让我同你分担吧.
Did he intend us to share the cost of the dinner?
他是想让我们同他一起分担这顿饭的费用 吗 ?