I walked up and down the aisle to stretch my cramped muscles.
我在楼道里走来走去以舒展我痉挛的肌肉.
The corridor was in pitch darkness.
楼道漆黑如暮.
Your nearest emergency exit is at the end of this corridor.
离您最近的紧急出口在楼道的尽头.
Even only that corridor and the window are left over.
小到只剩下那个楼道,和那扇窗.
All the people outside the corridor of Liumang ( rogue ) has.
全楼道的人都跑出来看刘芒 ( 流氓 ) 了.
She waited in the passage until she heard Meredith coming downstairs.
她在楼道上等着,直到听见梅瑞狄斯下楼的声音.
I don't know who is shouting in the passageway.
不知道谁在楼道里吵吵嚷嚷.
We live but and ben with each other.
我们住的楼道的两侧,房间面对面.
Second , no running in hallway and classrooms.
在楼道和教室里不要追跑打逗.
The upstairs hall seemed to shake as Mammy's ponderous weight came toward the door.
当嬷嬷的笨重身躯一步步来到门口时,仿佛楼道都震得颤抖了.
This stretcher can shift the critical patient in the lift and narrow corridor.
该担架不仅能在电梯内,更适宜在狭窄的楼道内转移危重病人.
At school, the giggling morning noise quieted as the new went down the hall.
在学校, 各个楼道中的喧哗声在消息传来时平息了下去.
Every night, there are many swallows in the second floor, third floor corridor habitat.
每到晚上, 又有许多燕子在二楼 、 三楼楼道栖息.
Our school forbids the behavior of running pass way, and we should go home in queues.
学校不允许我们在楼道里跑跳.放学后必须排队回家.
My steps on the corridor lights while I hear my door open on the 5 th floor.
脚步点亮了楼道灯,我已经听见5楼我的家门为我敞开.