Do you believe in a cosmic plan?
你相信冥冥中的安排吗?
" Bird - hunters will crave me in vain , For I roam the limitless sky . "
今我游冥冥, 弋 者何所慕?
I am a little afraid walking in the dark at night.
在这冥冥暗夜里独自赶路,心里还真有些害怕呢.
China's dollar assets are not safe, subject to various subtle forces.
中国的美元资产并不安全, 但是却受制于冥冥而精微的力量.
From now on she was a firm believer in luck.
这一刻起,她相信冥冥中始终有好运在眷顾着自己.
All look like darkly center is doomed, incapable change.
切好像冥冥中注定德, 无力改变.
Fate doomed Yunfei fancy man with an up and down life.
冥冥中命运的长线错综曲折环环相扣,注定少年大起大落的人生.
That was its devine touch made it possible.
冥冥中注定的那次触碰让这成为可能.
Something doomed to appear, stay, go away in your life may be a inviolable fate.
冥冥中注定你生命里出现的 、 停留的 、 远去的,或都是一种不可违的宿命.
I got carrots and then lost them, in my opinion, it was my punishing and retribution.
黄萝卜的得而复失, 在我看来是冥冥中的惩罚和报应.
So , Mr. Bond , once again you escaped from certain death . You obviously lead a charmed life.
邦德先生, 你又逃过一劫,看来冥冥中有神保佑你啊.
The sky's overcast and pressing low , ho , the billows run high and surging forth.
天冥冥而沉沉兮浪汹汹而滔滔 ﹒.
I guess that something is arranging a couple's affections, to prepare for their descendants.
我觉得冥冥中有股力量在安排男女感情, 在为后代做准备.
Piani looked at me in the half - light.
皮安尼在暗冥冥的光中看着我.