This phrasal implied meaning in accordance with the Chinese language procrustean method similar is demand/ the not reasonable request handles affairs according to same standard.
这个成语的寓意和汉语削足适履一样是强求一致/不合理的要求按照同一标准办事。
To ask this of teachers today is both idealistic and unfair.
在今天强求教师如此照办,是既脱离实际的,而又不公道的.
The foundation was being importuned by fundraisers to contribute to new charities.
募捐者正强求基金会为慈善事业捐款.
My Master and Mistress must not ask the impossible.
我的男主人和女主人千万别强求它无法办到的事.
Later I am importuning force ask under, she at last say out!
后来我在强求的逼问下, 她终于说出来了!
Quote to share from Michael Jordan : Success isn't something you chase.
分享MichaelJordan说过的话: 成功不是你所能强求的.
Fate can not be forced, and were better off take its course.
缘分不可强求, 而顺其自然其实更好.
I don't want to urge you against your own wish.
我不想强求你干违背自己意愿的事情.
I know perfectly well that love can't be obtained by force.
我情知感情的事是强求不来的.
The foreign girl: Why must control oneself?
外国女孩: 为什么要强求约束自己 呢 ?
The majority was determined to press its proposal.
多数派决心强求通过其提案.
Love cannot be forced.
爱情是不能强求的.
Do whatever you like. Different strokes for different folks.
你爱干什么就干什么, 人各有志,不必强求.
Love cannot be enforced [ compelled ].
[ 谚 ] 爱情不能强求.
Force and will only allow himself more tired.
强求了,只会让自己更累.