Remember, keep a positive attitude and good things will happen.
记住:保持乐观的心态,好事自然会发生。
Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.--Dale Carnegie
请记住,幸福不在于你是谁或者你拥有什么,而仅仅取决于你的心态!
Whatever troubles arise, we'll have peace of mind amidst seeming chaos.
无论出现什么样的麻烦,我们都会在貌似混乱的情形中保持平和的心态。
We set out on this voyage of exploration with an open mind.
我们以开放的心态开始了这次探索之旅。
Cultivating a positive mental attitude towards yourself can reap tremendous benefits.
培养一种自信的积极心态会让人受益匪浅。
You really must try to start thinking positively.
你真的必须努力开始以一种积极的心态思考问题了。
She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
她的心态从容而自信。
Away from Hollywood, he relies on his family and friends to keep him grounded.
离开好莱坞之后,他靠家人和朋友使自己保持平衡心态。
I cannot understand the mentality of football hooligans.
我无法理解足球流氓的心态。
She temporarily lost her balance during the long months of solitude.
在与外界隔绝的漫长岁月中,她一度失去心态的平衡.
If you want to improve your situation you must adopt a positive mental attitude.
如果你打算改变自己的境遇,就必须树立一种积极的心态。
I love Italian food and wine and the devil-may-care attitude of the people.
我喜欢意大利的食物、美酒和人们那种天塌当被盖的心态。
Running a business requires a very different mentality from being a salaried employee.
经营企业所要求具备的心态和上班族的心态截然不同。
What would cause the masses to give him a far more sympathetic ear?
怎样才能使民众以更加体谅的心态倾听他的话呢?
Police officers had a siege mentality that isolated them from the people they served.
警察们有一种受围心态,这使得他们脱离了所服务的群众。