Maybe you had visions of being surrounded by happy, smiling children.
也许你曾幻想过被快乐嬉笑的孩子所包围的情景。
The streets were crammed with gay, laughing crowd.
街上挤满了欢乐嬉笑的人群.
Children romped on the playground.
孩子们在操场上嬉笑玩闹.
Too much gaiety or laughter would jar upon their almost sacred quiet.
过多的欢乐和嬉笑都会干扰她们那几乎神圣肃穆的宁静.
We banded ourselves together, some boldly, some in jest and some almost in fear.
大伙抱成一团, 但有的大胆 、 有的嬉笑戏谑,有几个却心惊胆颤.
With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
诗35:16他们如同席上好嬉笑的狂妄人、向我咬牙.
I said of laughter, It is mad: and mirth, What doeth it?
我指嬉笑说 、 这是狂妄.论喜乐说 、 有何功效 呢 .
Like the ungodly they maliciously mocked ; they gnashed their teeth at me.
他们如同席上好嬉笑的狂妄人向我咬牙.
Because we can play and laugh in ageless mood?
因为我们可以忘掉年龄一起尽情嬉笑?
Xue MM angry, but about flutter past pinch Obese women face revenge.
薛MM并不生气, 只是嬉笑着扑过去掐胖子的脸报仇.
With playful carelessness you avoid my gifts.
你用嬉笑的无心来回避我的赠与.
They kill us for their sport.
他们为了自己嬉笑取乐而扼杀我们.
They were laughing and joking with their friends.
他们正在和朋友们嬉笑.
Many a true words are spoken in jest.
嬉笑多真言.
I said of laughter, It is mad: and of mirth, What doeth it?
2我指嬉笑说, 这是狂妄.论喜乐说, 有何功效 呢 .