I will look back at this one with undiluted pleasure.
回顾此事,我会无比地开心。
He re-ran in his mind his conversation with Smith.
他脑子里回顾了一遍他和史密斯的对话。
She looked back now to that fateful day in December.
她现在回顾十二月里那决定性的一天。
Let's survey the events leading up to the crime.
咱们全面回顾一下导致这一罪行的所有事件.
Many people look back with nostalgia to feudal times.
许多人留恋不舍地回顾封建时代.
We begin with a brief and necessarily incomplete review of UK statistics.
我们先简要地回顾一下英国的统计数字,当然还未全面.
He looked back down the last year.
他回顾了去年的情景.
He looked backward ( s ) forty years.
他回顾到四十年前.
Each report starts with a recap of how we did versus our projections.
每份报告开头都扼要回顾了我们的表现和我们的预期目标。
The bulk of the text is essentially a review of these original documents.
文章的主要部分基本是对这些原始文件的回顾。
Now I can look back on the whole tragedy from a distance of forty years.
时隔40年后,现在我可以回顾整个悲剧了。
Can you look back and see a well-defined path, or simply an aimless series of job moves with no coherent structure?
回顾过去时能看到一条清晰的轨迹,还是只能看到一连串毫无目的、前后不连贯的工作经历?
Let's just recapitulate the essential points.
我们再来回顾一下要点。
To derive the transformation equations , we return to Fig. 14 - 1.
为了求出这个变换式, 我们回顾图14 - 1.
He also talks about his first meetings with Daisy.
他在谈话中也回顾了早年同苔西的交往.