The only giveaway was the look of amusement in her eyes.
唯独她俏皮的眼神使事情露馅儿了。
Harrison had thought of everything except the weather.
哈利森什么都考虑到到了,唯独没考虑到天气.
" Well, don't think. I can stand everybody else's tears but not yours.
" 那你就别想, 别人哭,你都可以忍受,唯独你哭,我真受不了.
The children did well, the only exception being Jo, who failed.
这些孩子考得都很好, 唯独乔不及格.
It was the only thing he did that we could never cure him of doing.
他所干的一切事情中,唯独这件事我们对他无法改变.
He could perceive distinctly how everyone's misfortunes but his own were expressions of God's will.
他能清楚地看到,所有人遭到的不幸都是上帝意志的反映,唯独他自己的另当别论.
Sinners are justified by grace alone, through faith alone , in Christ alone.
所有的罪人都是唯独靠着恩典 、 唯独借着信心, 和唯独在基督里被称为义的.
I enjoyed all his novels with the single exception of his last.
我喜欢他所有的小说,唯独最后一部例外.
At the ball most ladies wore jewellery , only Mary wore a flower.
在舞会上,大多数女士戴着首饰, 唯独玛丽别着一朵花.
We should change position only if suffering forces us to.
唯独苦逼迫我们的时期,我们才可以改变姿势.
Saving faith is faith which alone apprehends Christ, his righteousness, and merits.
得救的信心是唯独领悟基督, 祂的义和功德.
Thomas had thought of everything except the weather.
托马斯把每件事情都考虑到了,唯独没想到天气.
KJV Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
[新译]唯独等候神,我的心才有安息;我的拯救从他而来.
I tell you: Holy Spirit is omnipresent, but not in the words.
我告诉你: 圣灵无所不在的, 唯独不在言语词句之中.
He was unique in the sweep of his imagination, the nimbleness of his intellect.
唯独他视野广阔, 思想敏捷.