I feel a bit under the weather today.
今天身体有点不受用.
A good education should equip you for life.
有良好的教育能受用终生.
Laying a solid foundation for learning will be of great lifelong benefit to you.
学问要有根底,根底要打得平正坚实,以后永远受用.
What is learned in the cradle lasts till the tomb.
幼年时学的东西,终身受用.
I never go anywhere, and it works well for me.
我从不去什么地方, 这让我很受用.
Future generations will reap the benefits of environmental protection.
保护环境,世代受用.
Robert Kincaid and Carlisle McMillan share that persona , as do I.
罗伯特·金凯和卡莱尔·麦克米伦就很受用这种生活, 当然我也是.
A good education will equip you for the whole life.
良好的教育能够受用终生.(装备你一辈子. )
The Law of Reciprocity is strong in people.
互惠主义的原则在人群中是十分受用的.
I haven't been well recently.
我近来身体不太受用.
We've shared a lifetime of ups and downs , and enough laughs for three lifetimes.
一生中,我们有福共享,有难同当, 我们之间的笑声三辈子也受用不完.
I could savour to the full that expanse of fragrant lotus and the moonlight.
这是独处的妙处,我且受用这无边的荷香月色好了.
We were lavishing a little respect on China, which always works well with China.
我们给予中国一点尊重,而这样做对中国来说, 通常都很受用.
The springs are still there to be enjoyed -- all one needs is the orginal thirst.
泉水依旧在那里等待着人们去 受用,我们所需的仅仅是最初的饥渴而已.
It's certainly more flattering than her prissy nickname in the London tabloids: English Rose.
这个称呼显然比伦敦通俗小报上她的娇柔昵称-英伦玫瑰-更让人受用.