I thought he was really hurt but he was faking.
我原以为他真的受伤了,不料他只是在装样子而已.
They reached the company out of breath only to be told they were fired.
他们上气不接下气地赶到公司,不料却被告知他们被开除了.
A customer took a perfectly serviceable washing machine in for repair, only to be told it needed replacing.
一位顾客带着一台性能尚好的洗衣机来修,不料竟被告知该换洗衣机了。
I had my objection all prepared, but Stephens forestalled me.
我已做好准备要提出反对意见, 不料斯蒂芬斯却抢先了一步.
When he had steadied himself he stepped forward, but reeled again and nearly fell.
站稳之后,他再向前走去, 不料又摇晃了一下,几乎摔倒.
I entered the dining - room, and found myself face to face with Mr. Godfrey Ablewhite!
我走进饭厅, 不料我却在这里迎面碰见高孚利·艾伯怀特先生.
I walked all the way from home to the library, only to find it closed.
我从家里一路走到图书馆, 不料已经关门了.
In spite of so many years of vigilance, she had blundered twice within five minutes.
尽管多年来她一向谨小慎微, 却不料在五分钟内连续两次出现纰漏.
When he suggested it to Julia she had agreed with unexpected readiness.
他跟朱莉亚提起这想法,不料她爽快地答应了下来.
I had my objections all prepared, but Stephens forestalled me.
我已做好准备要提出反对意见, 不料斯蒂芬却抢先一步.
And Solomon awoke and, behold it was a dream.
所罗门醒了, 不料是个梦.
Unexpectedly that lady icily says: I had had armrest condole to take.
不料那位女士冷冰冰地说: 我已经有扶手吊带了.
Just want to turn gracefully, but happen to hitaccidentally.
“只想优雅转身, 不料华丽撞墙”的英文怎么写?
Then Solomon awoke, and behold, it was a dream.
15所罗门醒了, 不料是个梦.
Was caught up into love, and taught the whole.
却不料被爱救起, 还教给一曲.