The President is determined "to go the extra mile for peace".
总统决心“为实现和平而加倍努力”。
It is incumbent upon all of us to make an extra effort.
我们所有人都必须加倍努力。
The applause redoubled.
掌声加倍热烈。
I'll take great care of it.
我会加倍爱惜它的。
There isn't much time ahead , so we should redouble our effort.
来日无多, 须加倍努力.
He has twice the strength he had.
他比从前加倍强壮了.
She returned our favour with interest.
她加倍地报答我们的恩惠.
In the courtroom everybody went into overdrive, assuming that there might well be a verdict soon.
法庭里,人人都加倍紧张地行动起来,认为马上就要作出裁定了。
I paid only £2 for this old book and Mr. Smith offered me double for it.
我仅花两英磅买了这本旧书,史密斯先生愿加倍付钱向我购买.
Unless we're all a lot more careful, the people who have died so far will be just the tip of the iceberg.
除非我们都加倍小心,否则死者的人数会比现在多得多。
" Come again,'said the youth, pushing out a small pile of reds.
“ 照样加倍, "那个青年说, 推出一小摞红色筹码.
If not for his sake, then doubly for thine own!
即使不是为了他的缘故, 那么总是加倍地为了你自己嘛!
The measures will enable us to double our output of bicycles.
这些措施能使我们的自行车产量加倍.
You've got to be doubly careful when you're driving in fog.
雾天开车你得加倍小心.
I'm making everyone in the office work twice as hard.
我使得办公室每个人的工作加倍.