Applicants are asked to send in a CV and a covering letter.
申请人需要提交一份简历和附函。
If you fit the bill, send a CV to Rebecca Rees.
如果你符合要求,就寄一份简历给丽贝卡·里斯。
Send them a copy of your CV.
给他们寄一份你的简历。
Check the accuracy of everything in your CV.
请核对简历中的每个细节,务必准确无误。
Applications with a full curriculum vitae and two references should reach the Principal by June 12th.
申请书连同完整个人简历和两份推荐信必须在6月12日以前送达校长处。
The long list of jobs on her CV suggests a lack of stickability.
她简历上的那一长串工作说明她没长性。
Next Friday is the deadline for applicants'sending in photos and vitae.
下星期五是申请人呈递照片和简历的截止日期.
Send them your vitae if you want to go for this job.
如果你想得到这份工作,就寄份简历给他们.
Send a resume, please.
请寄一份简历.
It shows how to prepare a CV, and gives tips on applying for jobs.
它说明了如何准备简历,并就如何申请职位提了些建议。
Your cv should be short—two sides of a sheet of A4 paper should normally be enough.
简历应力求简短,通常A4纸两面的篇幅就足够了。
Send your resume with a cover letter that is specific to that particular job.
寄出你的简历并附上一份针对那个特定工作岗位的附函。
My resume shows that I have the right qualifications for the job.
我的简历表明我正符合这项工作的条件.
Please do not send your resume by attachment.
请勿以附件形式发送简历。
Send us a resume and cover letter.
将简历装入信封发送给我们.