There was barely time for the two boys to escape unseen.
两个男孩想趁人不备偷偷溜走几乎是来不及的。
He struck me while I was off guard.
他乘我不备打了我.
Better have no war for a thousand days than slacken your vigilance for one day.
宁可千日不战,不可一日不备.
Hurricanes never find people prepared.
飓风总是乘人不备突然袭击的.
If he sends reinforcements everywhere , he will everywhere be weak.
无所不备,则无所不寡.
I tried to follow her but she gave me the slip.
我想跟住她,她却乘我不备溜走了.
He penetrated houses privately , at night, he ascended staircases furtively.
晚上, 他常乘人不备,走到别人家里,偷偷摸摸地爬上楼梯.
With the number of matches we need three goalkeepers ready to play.
随着比赛的增多,我们需要三个门将来以防不备.
Beware of the quiet ones; they always catch you off guard.
当心那些少言寡语的人, 他们往往会乘你不备,出奇不意.
Got into the gene pool while lifeguard wasn't watching.
他肯定是趁救生员不备,跳进基因池.
Snatch ( steal ) a kiss from her lips.
趁她不备吻她一下.
All the demonstrations of horror which a satisfied face can afford were there.
那副沾沾自喜的面孔简直是无丑不备.
He led the troop to attack the enemies camp when they were off guard.
趁敌人不备,他带兵直入敌人老巢.
Takes advantage of the parents to be unprepared frequently, slips out secretly in the rain strolls.
常常趁父母不备, 偷偷溜出去在雨中漫步.
I caught him off balance at the meeting and got my argument in first.
我在会议上乘他不备,首先发表我的论点.