Farming can be very much a hit-and-miss affair.
务农可能是件非常碰运气的事。
He scorns the "pot-luck" approach.
他对这种“碰运气”的方法不屑一顾。
"You take a chance on the weather if you holiday in the UK." — "So what?"
“如果到英国度假,天气好不好得要碰运气。”——“那又如何?”
Taft grumbled that the law so favored the criminal that trials seemed like a game of chance.
塔夫脱抱怨法律如此偏袒罪犯,审判看来像是一场碰运气的游戏。
You know the way ; you're all gentlemen o'fortune, by your account.
你们自称是碰运气的绅士, 那就该知道怎么做.
In this area arable farming is a hazardous practice.
在这个地区,可耕种的作物完全是碰运气的.
I made a stab: " Brown. Sort of brown. "
我瞎碰运气说: “ 棕色. 类似棕色. ”
If you don't love me, then let each of us try his luck elsewhere.
如果你不爱我, 那我们就分道扬镳,另外去碰运气吧.
However, scientists, medical specialists, and engineers have also started to play the odds.
不过, 科学家 、 医学专家 、 工程师也开始碰运气.
You pays your money and you takes your choice.
[谑]碰运气,各取所需.
It's a matter of luck whether we are successful.
我们是否成功是碰运气的事.
Rather than be forced to play arbitrary guessing games.
这要比你被迫去玩随意的碰运气的游戏要好得多.
Every day each of us makes decisions that involve taking a chance.
每天我们每个人作出的决定都包含碰运气的成分.
We are ready to try our fortunes To the last man.
我们准备好碰运气直至最后一人.
I went to the concert on spec: I hadn't booked a seat.
我去听音乐会是碰运气,因为没预订座位.