Be prepared for lots of rejections before you land a job.
在找到一份工作之前,要做好屡次碰壁的准备。
I appealed for help but felt I was always banging my head against a wall.
我寻求帮助,却发现自己处处碰壁。
A curved-inwards wall has a convergent effect on wall spray.
凹型壁面对碰壁喷雾有聚集作用。
The cards are stacked against me.
我到东到西总是碰壁.
Such rashness is bound to land you in great difficulties.
这样一味盲干,结果非碰壁不可.
The growth of the spray is photographed by a high - speed camera.
采用 高速 摄影研究了喷雾碰壁的燃油分布状态及其规律.
Nobody is in charge there. They send you from pillar to post.
那儿无人负责. 他们让你四处奔走,到处碰壁.
Operate guidebook: Mouse the left key control, can't meet rejection.
操作指南: 鼠标左键控制, 不能碰壁哦.
Zhuang Chen exceeds everywhere go canvassing, everywhere be rebuffed.
庄辰超四处游说, 处处碰壁.
She found her plans frustrated at every turn.
她觉得她的计画到处碰壁.
Be ready for dead ends.
随时准备碰壁.
Bad penny always comes back.
坏铜币总是被退回来,不受欢迎的人到处都碰壁.
Good God what I've gone through I Was I to be dragged from pillar to post?
上帝啊,我到底过的什么日子啊!为什么拖得我到处碰壁 呢 ?
Inquisitor Malorum , one of the Emperor's key agents in this period, found Apailana's little gestures frustrating.
检察官马诺朗——帝国在这个时期的重要官员之一——在阿派娜拉的小动作面前屡屡碰壁.
There are some of you experiencing closed doors one after another . It disappointing and painful experience.
有些人四处碰壁,一扇一扇大门总是对他们紧闭.