Do not wait for good things to happen to you. You need to walk towards happiness.
不要等待好事降临,你要向幸福进发。
He appealed to his countrymen not to lose heart.
他呼吁自己的同胞不要丧失信心。
Heck, if you don't like it, don't vote for him.
如果你不喜欢,不要投他的票不就得了。
Don't leave a child alone in a room with an open fire.
房间里有裸露的明火时,不要让孩子独处其中。
Listen to criticism but don't be crushed by it.
听取批评意见,但不要被它击垮。
Remember, stick to the issues and don't take it personally.
记住,就事论事,不要把问题个人化。
Don'tspill too much fat on the barbecue as it could flare up.
不要在烤肉上浇太多的油,会烧起来的。
He appealed to firms not to increase their prices unduly.
他呼吁企业不要过度提高价格。
It's the wages that count. Not over-generous, but there you are.
重要的是工钱,不要过于慷慨,但也没办法。
Don't forget, I have always kept the money rolling in.
不要忘记,我总是有大量钱财滚滚而来。
Never force your legs to overstretch, or you can cause injuries.
千万不要迫使双腿过度拉伸,否则会受伤的。
They drummed it into her that she was not to tell anyone.
他们反复告诫她,让她不要告诉任何人。
Don't let yourself despair; this will only make matters worse.
不要想不开,这样只能使情况变得更糟。
If you have long curly hair, don't shave it off.
如果你有一头卷曲的长发,不要剪掉。
He has been brought up not to swear in front of women.
他从小就被教育不要在女性面前说脏话。