We are concerned about the child's welfare.
我们关注那个孩子的福祉。
Worldly success could prove a snare unless used for the good of others.
若不用于为他人谋福祉,俗世的成功到头来不过是个枷锁而已。
Athens was suffering under the rule of an oligarchy that had no concern for the people's welfare.
雅典当时饱受寡头集团的统治,他们对人民的福祉毫不关心。
And seeing others'suffering when considering your chauvinistic interests of great America.
在考虑大美沙文利益的时候想想世界的福祉.
Each part is responsible for the health and well - being the whole system.
每一部分对整个系统的健康与 福祉 均负有责任.
If you are single, do you care about other people's happiness?
要是是单身, 你会在乎身边人的福祉 吗 ?
As village head, he works wholeheartedly for the wellbeing of the villagers.
作为一村之长, 他一心为村民谋福祉.
Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law.
让人民的福祉成为最高律令.
To do my duty, for the good of mankind in general.
要善尽职责, 为全人类谋求福祉.
The reduction of car exhaust is good for all mankind.
汽车尾气减排是对全人类的福祉.
With music, candle and bell may and happiness be with you.
乐声环抱,烛光闪烁,钟声飘向远方,让福祉 、 安康、快乐,降临到你以及家人的旁边.
Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself.
莫向不幸人,夸道已福祉.
Happiness is our highest well - being .
幸福是我们的最高 福祉.
Parents migrate to improve the well - being of their children and other extended family members.
家长移徙是为了改善子女和其他亲属的生活福祉.
You Can Make a Choice to Influence Your Family and Our Next Generation!
请游说你的家人及为下一代福祉著想,作出这个决定吧!