We need helpers of all types, engineers, scientists (e.g. geologists) and teachers.
我们需要各方面的帮手:工程师、科学家(例如地质学家)和教师。
Charlie? Oh, he's a treasure, loves children.
查理?噢,他是个不可多得的好帮手,非常喜欢孩子。
This battery booster is a boon for photographers.
这种电池充电器是摄影工作者的好帮手。
You're always an incredible help on these cases.
在这些事情上你一直是个难得的好帮手。
My sister is a fine aid when I clean the house.
我打扫房屋时,妹妹是个好帮手.
If you need arms and legs, use him.
如果你需要帮手, 就找他.
Mary is her mother's right hand.
玛丽是母亲的好帮手.
And , besides that, we had two able allies - rum and the climate.
除此以外, 我们还有两个非常有用的帮手 —— 朗姆酒和天气.
" How nice it would be if I make the eaves brighter! " he thought to himself.
亮堂一点多好 呢,他找了两个帮手,拎来一桶石灰.
He asked one of his helpers to borrow some hammers and tear down the Buddhist sculptures.
他吩咐帮手去借几个铁锤,让原先几座塑雕委曲一下.
For years before leaving home she had been her mother's own right hand.
她离开家之前,多年来一直是母亲的得力帮手.
The three des Grassins had their adherents too, their cousins and their trusty allies.
这三位台·格拉桑也有他们的帮手,房族, 和忠实的盟友.
I need some help in cleaning up the mess.
我需要帮手帮我打扫这乱七八糟的东西.
Getting in the hay would be something grandpa couldn't do by himself.
我知道他们农场确实也需要个帮手.
A penny - pinching farmer didn't want his hired hand to stop working.
一位农场主非常吝啬,不想让他雇佣的帮手停下来休息.