Martin is inclined to rush in where angels fear to tread.
马丁总是喜欢贸然行事。
Her marriage to John was a leap in the dark.
她与约翰结婚是贸然行动.
He surely went off the deep end when he bought that restaurant.
他买下那家饭店的确太贸然行事了.
You should refuse to meet anyone who cold calls with an offer of financial advice.
你应该拒绝和那些贸然打电话提供理财建议的陌生人见面。
Judges don't have to shoot from the hip. They have the leisure to think, to decide.
法官们不必贸然行事。他们可以不慌不忙地去思考,去决定。
We will adhere to strict sales ethics, with none of the cold calling that has given the industry such a bad name.
我们要严格遵守销售规范,杜绝贸然打电话推销商品的行为,因为这种做法已经败坏了行业的名声。
I don't think we should make precipitate decisions.
我认为我们不应该贸然作出决定。
We told him our idea but he just stamped on it.
我们把意见告诉他,但他贸然拒绝了.
I'm very flattered, but aren't you being a little rash?
我真是受庞若惊, 只不过你不觉得你太贸然了一点?
Tom never thinks things through carefully. He's always rushing to conclusions.
汤姆从来不认真考虑各种事情, 他永远是贸然下结论.
I shouldn't have barged in like this.
我本不应该贸然登门拜访的.
He would not advise everyone to take a leap in the dark.
他不会主张任何人贸然行动.
He wrote a letter and move to the great scholars hu.
于是便贸然写了一封长信,向大学者胡适请教.
There are some changes in the present situation; you should act hastily.
情况有变, 你们可不能贸贸然发起进攻.
The emperor hastily dispatched troops against objections from his courtiers.
皇帝不顾众朝臣的反对,贸然出兵了.