I see not the true face of Lushan mountain because I am in the mountain.
不识庐山真真面目,只缘身在此山中.
You really are the bane of my life!
真真你就是我命中的`天魔星'!
Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.
让我真真实实地活着吧, 我的上帝.这样,死对于我也就成了真实的了.
I was officially hooked, and began to publicly proclaim my support.
我真真正正的喜欢上了它, 而且正式对外宣布了我的拥护.
Every true more attractive, simple fact already drunk through my heart!
天天真真其实更迷人, 简简单单其实已醉透我心!
For Walker, Iverson and Marbury, 2009 - 10 is a bona fide annus horribilis.
对沃克, 艾弗森和马布里来说, 09-10 赛季是真真正正的可怕的一年.
This is really a Man, this is a tough guy!
这才是真真正正的男人, 这才是硬汉!
If these ideas were really taken seriously, they would change education radically.
如果这些方案得到真真正正地落实,那么教育界将发生根本性的变化.
MoMo, I? loved you with my heart, really and true.
沫沫, 我爱你, 真真正正、完全全、身心的爱你.
However, the fact Zhenzhen Qieqie the obvious, she also really feel the pain.
但是, 但事实真真切切的摆在眼前时, 她也真真正正地感觉到了痛.
Zhenzhen, I judged as others that what you liked maybe what you could get from him.
真真, 我和其他人一样以为你喜欢的也许是他身上的附加值.
I think the true understanding of the system's code, you may not like this okay?
我想真真正正的了解该系统的源代码, 请你不要在这样了好 吗 ?
I saw on the beach this afternoon that pin - up girl you so much adore.
今天下午,我在沙滩上看见你朝思暮想的那个画里真真.
Oh, a house full of flavor, a house of joy, Zhenzhen's very exciting!
哦, 满满一屋子的香味, 一屋子的欢乐, 真真的叫人兴奋!
But this is not enough, I want to have a real Chinese New Year!
可是,这根本就不够啊, 我要过真真正正的年!