Don't I know you from somewhere?
我不是在什么地方跟你打过照面吧?
In going, he had to face Miss Pross.
这人必须跟普洛丝打个照面才能出去.
We passed Montoya on the stairs. He bowed and did not smile.
在楼梯上,我们和蒙托亚打了个照面. 他鞠躬致意,但脸上毫无笑意.
The bags were ready, the paintings taken from the study and still no sign of you.
包好了包, 又上书房去摘画儿,你是始终不照面儿,你是怎么啦?
Karen drew her and decided it was time to confront hello m.
凯伦取出她的短枪,决议是时辰和杰克打个照面了.
I came across him at the entrance to the lane.
我和他在巷子口打了个照面儿.
Frontispiece: Illustration on the page facing the title page of a book.
卷首插图: 和扉页照面的页上插图.
His eyes met mine in recognition.
他的目光同我的目光打了个照面以表示认可.
I confront them every time.
我每回都同他们打个照面.
He put in an appearance and then left.
他打了个照面儿就走了.
Perhaps that will get something out of this fine bird - to confront him with his friends.
也许这样可以从这个令人讨厌的家伙身上逼出一些什么来,让他去跟他那些朋友照照面.
The reflector adopts parabolic mirror with chromium - plated finish, high reflectivity and even illuminance in illuminated surface.
反射罩采用抛物面形 防爆 投光灯上海人民企业集团星鑫防爆电器,并镀铬抛光, 反射率高,受照面照度均匀.
Muggles would probably panic if they were aware of the wizards in their presence.
要是让麻瓜和魔法照面,会把他们吓坏的.
After you have returned home for such a long time, he didn't show up at all?
你回家这么久他都不出来照面儿?
Then one day while asa lorry driver he had a close encounter with death.
当卡车司机的某一天,他跟死神打了个照面.