We welcome people of every devout excellent cooperation go hand in hand.
我们欢迎国内外各界优秀人士虔诚合作,携手并进.
Let us hand in hand advance together, flying dream, dream for struggle!
让我们携手并进, 放飞梦想, 为梦想而奋斗!
Instead, you'll all be leading one another toward healthier bodies and minds.
相反, 你和大家将能携手并进,迈向身心健康.
We went forward hand in hand to tide over the difficulty.
我们携手并进,共渡难关.
We are expecting to cooperate with you to achieve a brighter prospect.
愿与各地客商精诚合作,携手并进,共创辉煌的明天.
Balance warmth and nurture with firmness and control.
要宽严并进,在给予温暖与关爱的同时也要懂得控制.
And keep it Right into Promenade.
然后保持住向右的倾斜进入侧行(并进)位.
So we're still starting from the Promenade Position.
好,我们仍然从并进位置开始.
Romantically, travel and romance will hand in hand.
在爱情方面, 旅行将和浪漫携手并进.
Their troops advanced by both land and water, and arrived at the front in time.
他们的部队水陆并进, 及时抵达前线.
In five minutes time we shall be stopping at the Canterbury restaurant for lunch.
五分钟后我们即将在坎特博利餐厅停下并进午餐.
Not only are its competitors improving their service, but they are also offering very competitive prices.
因为邻国竞争对手不单在服务素质方面逐渐与时并进, 它的价格更具竞争力.
Welcome countries the world and stresses the integrity of customer hand in hand and common development.
欢迎与世界各国讲诚信之客户携手并进,共同发展!
We provide you a made - to - tailor training programme which sets a a solid language fundamental.
我们的宗旨是:量身定做,基础与考分并进,一次受训,终身受益.
I think the team has been doing well - winning the last and scoring some goals.
球队最近的确表现得不错,取得了三连胜并进了不少球.