Sergeant Cobbins was an experienced officer and didn't miss much.
科宾斯巡佐是一位经验丰富的警官,很少有东西从他眼皮底下溜走。
Okay so have an affair, but not right under my nose.
有外遇就有外遇好了,但别在我眼皮底下。
It happened under my eyes.
这事就发生在我眼皮底下.
All this happened under his eye.
这一切都发生在他的眼皮底下.
Don't be left standing, ladies and gents, while a bargain slips past your eyes.
别只顾站着,女士们先生们,便宜货就要从你们的眼皮底下溜走喽。
Broad disks of iridescent brightness swam under his lids.
闪亮的彩色光团在他的眼皮底下浮游.
It almost gave him pleasure to go off under her eyes with this other handsome woman.
当他与身旁这位漂亮妇人一起从她眼皮底下扬长而去的时候,他几乎感到一阵喜悦.
They were having an affair under my very nose, and I didn't even realize!
他们就在我眼皮底下勾搭上了, 而我竟没看出来!
How could he steal it from under my nose?
他怎么能够在我的眼皮底下偷走项链 呢 ?
The money was stolen from under their very noses.
钱就是在他们的眼皮底下偷走的.
Post them in eyeball view of where you work most.
放在你的眼皮底下.
We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight.
我们已经和这里的人民共同生活, 藏在他们的眼皮底下.
They stole the jewels under my very eyes.
他们就在我眼皮底下偷走了珠宝.
The murderer run away below the police's eyes.
杀人犯从警察眼皮底下跑了.
Bree: Well, you know how boys are at that age . They're escape artists.
是, 不过我还是想不通我家孩子怎么会在你的眼皮底下溜走的.