I heard the voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying.
我听到有声音,却听不清他们在说些什么。
She whimpered something inaudible.
她呜咽着说了些什么,听不清。
The line's gone; I think you're breaking up.
掉线了;我听不清你说什么。
The noise was overpowering.
噪音吵得人什么都听不清。
I couldn't hear the program because there was too much interference.
因干扰太大,我听不清节目.
I can't hear what you are saying.
等一等!我听不清你的话.
He put his ear to the floor and heard angry shouts, but no words were distinguishable.
他把耳朵贴在地板上,听到了怒吼,但是听不清所说的内容。
There was too much static to hear their message clearly.
天电干扰太大,听不清他们的电讯.
I couldn't hear what she said because she was mumbling.
我听不清她说些什么,因为她声音小而不清楚.
Diane speaks so quietly that she is inaudible.
黛安妮的声音太低,别人听不清她说的话.
A sound of craving and eagerness that had nothing articulate in it but blood.
是渴望与急切的喧嚣,喧嚣中除了“血”字之外别的话都听不清.
She spoke to them briefly though it was hard to hear or be heard.
她同她们搭讪了几句,尽管谁都听不清谁在讲些什么.
The speaker was to speak up as they couldn't hear him clearly.
大家要说话人大声一点,因为他们听不清.
Hello. Yes, hello, hello. I can not hear a word clearly.
喂, 咦, 喂, 喂. 我一点也听不清.
Turn the radio up a little. I can scarcely hear the programme.
把收音机音量开大一些, 我简直听不清.