His amiability condemns him to being a constant advisor to other people's troubles.
他那和蔼可亲的性格使他成为经常为他人排忧解难的开导者.
Voters judged Mr Romney most capable of easing their pain.
选民们断定罗姆内先生最具实力为他们排忧解难.
We all know that, since it must be, can solve problems.
大家都明白, 它必须自处, 才能排忧解难.
Gates turned for succour to his frist love overseeling software development.
盖茨只好求助于他心爱的软件来排忧解难,他决定全面掌管软件的开发工作.
He is known to be good at trouble - shooting.
他以善于排忧解难而著称.
In maintenance, in both professional and technical personnel standby time, can you solve problems time.
在维修方面, 备有专业技术人员随时待命, 可及时为您排忧解难.
The director of the neighborhood committees is always ready to help the residents solve their problems.
居委会主任热心地帮居民排忧解难.
To ask am I prepared to rely on myself and on my own resources.
问问自己,你是否准备好了依靠自己来排忧解难.
I am above the main door maintenance company, in time for the manufacturers solve problems.
我公司主要以上门维修, 及时为厂家排忧解难.
Service Center is ready to do its best to solve your problems and allay your apprehensions.
本保姆服务中心声誉良好,愿为您家庭排忧解难尽力.
Both as a friend, it means a mutual commitment to solve problems, joy and common obligations.
既为朋友, 就意味着相互承担着排忧解难 、 欢乐与共的义务.