If you're not satisfied with the life you're living, don't just complain. Do something about it.
对于现况的不满,不能只是抱怨,要有勇气作出改变。
But legal experts are not sure if such a charge can stick.
但法律专家们不能肯定这一指控是否成立。
I'm a blood donor; I can't risk any contagion.
我是献血者,我不能冒任何接触传染的危险。
"I can't give you an answer now," he hedged.
“我现在不能回答你,”他闪避道。
Be particularly fastidious about washing your hands before touching food.
接触食物前尤其对洗手不能有半点马虎。
When your children misbehave tell them without making them feel small.
孩子表现不佳时要让他们知道,但不能让他们自惭形秽。
The dampness of the forest did not agree with him physically.
他的身体不能适应森林的潮湿。
The area where most refugees are waiting is exposed to the elements.
大多数难民等待救济的地方都不能挡风遮雨。
You can't have one without the other, as the song says.
就像歌里唱的那样,两者密不可分,不能只取其一。
Armstrong was boxed in with 300 metres to go.
阿姆斯特朗在离目的地还有300米的地方被堵住不能动弹。
They shouldn't treat their mother in this disrespectful way.
他们不能这样无礼地对待亲生母亲。
Wood has not had much luck in carving out a career.
伍德想干出点名堂来,可是总不能如愿。
He wonders if the different influences might not cancel each other out.
他在想,各种影响能不能相互抵消。
We can't just sit by and watch you throw your life away.
我们不能眼睁睁地看着你毁掉自己的生活。
Sugar gives quick relief to hunger but provides no lasting nourishment.
糖能快速缓解饥饿感,但不能提供持久的营养。