"Well," she said eventually, "what have you to say for yourself?"
“那么”,她最后说,“你有什么好说的?”
Avoiding mosquito bites is easier said than done.
防蚊叮咬好说难做。
It's rather embarrassing; I don't know how to bring it up.
这事有点碍口, 不好说.
He is very obliging. He's sure to help if you ask him.
他好说话儿, 求求他准行.
I'm sorry but I just cannot say anything. You've caught me at a bad time.
对不起,我真的没什么好说的。你问得不是时候。
It's very good of you to say so, but I don't deserve such praise.
好说, 好说!您太夸奖了.
Small , we claim , is beautiful ( especially in the age of the microchip ).
我们好说以 小为贵 ( 尤其在这集成电路时代 ).
I should rather say, I intuited some such tendency.
或许最好说, 我对您的这种倾向早有直觉.
You're always polite and Mr. Davis is always polite.
您从来都是好说好商量的,戴维先生也从来都是好说好商量的.
Speak so that your words are clear.
好好说,人家才能听清你的话.
I want to stay over another day here - but I can't very well say so.
我本想再呆一天在城里,便也不好说出了.
" Well -- " began Rhett awkwardly, " as a matter of fact, he was at Belle's tonight. "
" 不过 ---- " 瑞德感到不大好说, " 事实上, 他今天晚上的确去过贝尔那里.
You've lost your games kit again what have you got to say for yourself?
你又把运动用具给丢了--看你还有什麽话好说?
You're not getting married, and that's it, and that's final.
你不许结婚就这样.每其它好说的!
Maybe I won't stop being friends with him, but I'm still going to tell him off.
也许我不会和他绝交, 但我要好好说他一顿.